RDA Full Time in Pediatric Dental Office
Santa Rosa, CA
We are a fun Pediatric Dental office looking for an upbeat team player who enjoys working with kids, teens & parents and has a strong work ethic. We are seeking a licensed Registered Dental Assistant who's experienced in Coronal Polishing, Taking X-Rays, Chairside Assisting and confidently interacting with patients.
We have 32-40 hours per week available depending on your needs and the practice schedule. We're looking forward to meeting a great candidate to join our team and are willing to train the right new grad RDA!
Although this is a fully trained position, we seek candidates to have the following;
- Outgoing, Energetic Personality
- Motivated to help others and grow in their profession
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Flexible with schedule changes and patient needs
- Detail Oriented
- Consistent, & Organized
-Enjoys working with kids, teens and communicating with parents
- Willing to work as a team
- Multi-Tasking skills
- Proven work history
• Experience in a pediatric dentistry a plus
• Experience working with Dentrix & digital x-rays
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
•Must be experienced in taking precise and clear digital X-Rays
•Treatment planning for patient care
•Efficient and Quick with 4 Handed-Dentistry
•Sterilize Equipment & turn-over operatories for 1 doctor and up to 4 chairs.
•Skilled in typing and using computer software.
•Has outstanding verbal skills that reflects well on the practice in person, on phone.
•Able to quickly grasp relevant concepts regarding duties and responsibilities.
•Working as a dental assistant, assisting the front office and organizing patient flow.
•Has dependable job attendance and can be relied on to follow through with assigned tasks.
•We will also train you to back-up the Front Office as needed
• Ability to communicate effectively both over the phone and in person with children and parents
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to attend to detail and work with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to prioritize and efficiently complete varied tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Honest, reliable and a team player
• Ability to analyze situations, prioritizes, and develops solutions and make recommendations
• Ability to deal sensitively and effectively with patients needs
• Basic computer literacy -- You must have a strong grasp of the basics, as this job will build greatly upon that foundation
We use full PPE above guidelines. We screen all patients before the appointment and again at the time of the appointment. We have air purifiers with HEPA filters and UVC lights. Ask us about more Covid precautions.
Comprehensive benefit package that includes; competitive pay, medical insurance, paid sick, vacation and holidays, continuing education, retirement plan and more.