Sterilization tech/Dental assistant
Registered Dental Assistant
A growing pediatric dental office in Carrollton TX is looking for a (part time to full time) Sterilization Technician/Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) who will make the dental experience efficient and pleasant for patients. Applicant should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible.
• Welcome patients and families in the dental office
• Prepare patients for exams and treatments ensuring their comfort
• Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed
• Sterilize instruments according to regulations
• Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
• Undertake lab tasks as instructed
• Digital pediatric radiography experience preferred
• Keep the treatment room clean and well-stocked
• 2 years experience as registered dental assistant preferred
• Understanding of health & safety regulations
• Experience with pediatric dental office and sedation assisting is a plus
• Ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like sealant placement and coronal polishing is a plus
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Attention to detail
• Well-organized, punctual, trustworthy and reliable
This is a part time position and will be full time as the practice gets busy.
Will consider motivated new grads who are willing to learn.